HISAINERI Intermediate Studies in History as Optional Studies (40 cr)
Department of History and Ethnology
2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024
During their intermediate studies, students focus on the various fields of historical research, different source materials and their use, and research methods.
After completing their intermediate studies, the student will:
- understand what theories and methods are and be able to select the relevant methods, theoretical frameworks and sources for the research question
- be able to acquire information in a variety of ways and use key search tools
- have an understanding of the opportunities created by digital history research
- be familiar with the domestic and international historical debate and be able to participate in it
- have a greater understanding of the themes in their chosen specialisation and have extended their expertise to other areas of study.
Select all (40+ cr)
Historian aineopintojen erikoistumisopinnotSelect min. 30 cr