KUMPER Basic Studies in Cultures, Communities and Change (25 cr)
Department of History and Ethnology
2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024
During their core studies, KUMU students focus on the development and interesting phenomena of ethnology, anthropology and cultural policy. In addition, students reflect on the professionalism and expertise of their own field.
After completing their core studies, the student will:
- be able to reflect on and identify their own competence
- be acquainted with work opportunities in their own field
- be able to explain what ethnology and anthropology and cultural policy mean
- be able to describe the main lines of development in the above-mentioned disciplines
- identify the main data collection methods of the discipline and
- understand the basics of methods, theories and ethical issues.
Select all (25 cr)