MUTY1010 Project (5 cr)
In the course, students learn about different aspects of project work by planning, implementing, and reporting a project that is relevant from a working life point of view. The project can be a multidisciplinary development project, externally commissioned work, part of a scientific activity (e.g., a research project within the department), or a wider EduFutura collaboration (e.g., working in event production for the Finnish Music Campus or in other projects designed for the needs of working life). The implementation techniques of the project are chosen according to the group and according to the opportunities available at any given time.
After completing the course, students are able to:
- describe their own role in project work
- prepare a project plan and report the project in writing
- assess their own personal strengths and development needs related to project work
- work in a goal-oriented manner as part of a project team
- assess their development and professional goals related to their own expertise.