HYTJ3101 Interaction Competence, Presentation Skills and Media Skills (1–10 cr)
with different communication registers and content types as well as
technological resources and applications; interaction skills in different
- can communicate his/her competence in different interaction situations and operating environments
- can adapt his/her communication competence according to different interaction situations and operating environments
- can utilise different communication technology resources and applications
Teaching language(s): Finnish, English or other language used in this scientific community
Assignments are assessed on the basis of how the doctoral student masters the contents of the study unit and achieves the learning outcomes of the study unit. A pass requires, for example,
- participation in teaching: active participation in contact teaching and acceptable completion of assignments requiring independent work. More detailed criteria will be provided in the course description.
- independent study: acceptable completion of (written) assignments requiring independent work
A maximum of 5 ECTS credits can be received for the study unit Interaction Competence, Presentation Skills and Media Skills.