HYTJ1404 Researcher Mobility Supporting Dissertation Work IV (1–5 cr)
Presenting one’s research, creating expert networks, active engagement in expert communities and networks
- gets acquainted with national and international research communities
- is able to create expert networks and be active in them
National or international research visit or equivalent supporting research work.
Teaching language(s): Finnish, English or other language used in this scientific community
Assignments are assessed on the basis of how the doctoral student masters the contents of the study unit and achieves the learning outcomes of the study unit. A pass requires
- a written plan of the research visits, prepared in advance and compiled upon the recommendation of supervisors and in compliance with his/her doctoral study plan
- national or international research visit or equivalent supporting research work
- a report reflecting the implementation and results of the research visit
The credits given for research visits:
- 1 ECTS credit for a 2-week visit
- 2 ECTS credits for a 1-month visit, etc
The study unit Researcher Mobility Supporting Dissertation Work can comprise a maximum of 5 ECTS credits.