EDUS391 Guidance and Counselling Interaction (5 cr)
- dialogical nature of counselling interaction
- guidance and counselling from a pedagogical perspective
- methods and skills needed in guidance and counselling interaction
- have understanding of the nature of guidance and counselling interaction
- be able to use guidance and counselling interaction knowledge and skills when working with people in different environments
McLeod McLeod, J. & McLeod, J. (2011). Counselling skill (2nd ed.). Maidenhead: Open University Press., J. & McLeod, J. (2011). Counselling skill (2nd ed.). Maidenhead: Open University Press.
McLeod, J. (2010). The counsellor's workbook: Developing a personal approach (2nd ed.). Maidenhead: Open University Press.
Geldard, K. & Geldard, D. (2012). Personal counseling skills: An integrative approach. Springfield: Charles C Thomas.
Cameron, H. (2008). The counselling interview: A Guide for the helping professions. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.