XRA0006 French 2 (4 cr)
Themes: My environment and my points of interest. Describing and telling
Level A1+ (Basic User) of CEFR
After the course student is able to:
- manage written and spoken communicative situations of everyday life
- speak about one-self and one's environment. Present opinions.
- Understand the main points of an easy news article
- understand spoken French well in everyday situations, when it is spoken clearly and slowly
Elementary course. For all the students of the University
Description of prerequisites
Completing level A1 (Basic User) of CEFR
- Prerequisite group 1
Escalier 1-2 (SanomaPro)
- Escalier 2 (SanomaPro); ISBN: 978-952-63-0370-3
Participation in teaching (4 cr)
Various written and audiovisual materials are used to develop French language skills.