LFYS007 Thesis Seminar II (3 cr)
Pass - fail
Faculty of Sport and Health Sciences
2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023
After completing the course, a student will be able to:
- explain study data analysis using proper methods
- use research and analytical methods in his/her discipline to solve research problems in an ethically acceptable way
- write the methodological and results sections of the thesis in a clear and coherent manner, illustrating the presentation with figures and tables
- present and interpret research findings in a critical and logical manner
- justify and defend their own research findings and conclusions
- write a logically progressive, clear summary of the thesis's reasoning and conclusions
- defend their own thesis
Seminar 40 hours.
Active participation in the seminar. Presentation and defence of the final thesis.
Support the writing of the thesis.
2nd fall and spring
Description of prerequisites
Subject studies in exercise physiology
Aktiivinen osallistuminen seminaariin. Valmiin opinnäytetyön esittäminen ja puolustaminen.
Select all marked parts
Parts of the completion methods
Teaching (3 cr)
Participation in teaching
Pass - fail