MUSS2012 Master's Seminar 2 (5 cr)
The course completes the research process of the Master's thesis. The seminar will include a presentation of your own research and feedback on other students' research. The thesis will be submitted for pre-examination at the end of the seminar.
After completing the course the student will be able to
- discuss constructively and argue on a variety of research topics
- receive feedback and use it in your own research
- evaluate one's own and others' research from the point of view of research ethics
- give and receive constructive peer feedback
- design the structural components required for a Master's thesis
Timing: 2nd year of study.