MUPS1050 Internship abroad (5–15 cr)
Internship is a short work period during studies. It gives a glance of duties general to the field of studies and an opportunity to train skills learned during studies at work. Internship is supposed to happen in the field of studies. Requires a contract between student, university and employer.
Internship abroad, report.
Approved internship and report.
- describe the duties she/he has done as well as the work community
- evaluate her/his abilities for work and development in it
- recognize the central areas of her/his own expertise
- recognize the areas of knowledge and skills that need improvement
- use the knowledge and skills adopted during studies at work
One month's internship gives five credits, and the maximum is 15 credits (3 months). It is possible to replace compulsory Working project (MUSS1048) with overseas internship.