LPSS030 Professional Development 3 (2 cr)
The basic skills for professional practice in the field of sport psychology.
LPSS030 Professional development 2 (3nd term): Preparation to practicum, seminar 20 hours (2 ECTS credit).
On successful completion of this course, student has advanced the skills needed in
- developing an applied sport or exercise psychology skills training programme
- implementing a sport or exercise psychology skills training programme
- evaluating sport or exercise psychology skills training programmes
- supervision process and provision of feedback regarding own or peers’ work
- the sport or exercise psychology theory/research and professional practice
Participation in teaching (2 cr)
Participation in seminars (20 hours) and completion of assignments.