KUMP1003 Working Life and Expertise (5 cr)
During the course, students reflect professionalism in their field, competence and expertise, and network with employers. Students lay the foundation for developing their own expertise.
80% participation in teaching and written work.
After completing the course, the student will:
- be aware of jobs and employers in their own field
- be able to critically examine the popular debates about the job market in their field
- have identified the skills required to work in their field
- be able to set themselves key learning objectives to achieve these skills and
- be able to create a career path that interests them.