KTTS1920 Master's Thesis (30 cr)
Independently, guided by the supervisor, produced Master's Thesis
Reporting of the Thesis as a scientific research report
Oral presentations at Master Thesis seminars
Participation in the Master’s thesis seminar, independent academic writing.
Academic year II, periods 1 and 3.
- Identify research problems related to the own research field and justify an own research problem
- Evaluate and critically analyse relevant literature related to the research problem
- Argue the choices made with respect to the literature and methods used
- Apply the chosen scientific research method to answer the research question
- Analyze the obtained results to make interpretations and contributions to prior studies
- Make theoretical and practical contributions based on the results of the Thesis
- Produce a research report by using the principles of scientific writing