KEMA215 Inorganic Chemistry 2 (3 cr)
- Basics of d and f-block metals
- organometallic compounds
- most common reactions and reaction mechanisms of metal compounds
To pass the course with grade 1, at least 50% of the available on the final exam must be achieved.
- to recognize organometallic compounds and their basic properties
- to understand the most common reaction mechanisms
- to understand the the role of catalyst in catalytic reactions
Lectures 24 h
Exercises 2 x 2h
Description of prerequisites
M. T. Weller, T. L. Overton, J. P. Rourke, F. A. Armstrong: Inorganic Chemistry, 6th edition, 2014, chapters: 19-25.
- M. T. Weller, T. L. Overton, J. P. Rourke, F. A. Armstrong: Inorganic Chemistry, 6. painos, 2014; ISBN: 978-0-19-964182-6