HYTJ4202 Other Competence to Support the Construction of Professional Expertise II (1–5 cr)
Development of generic workplace competences in compliance with the doctoral study plan on, for example,
- pedagogical skills
- leadership skills
- entrepreneurial skills
- quality or development work
- knowledge of the world of work
- has developed general and position-specific workplace skills
- has specified his/her own areas of professional interest
- is able to assess and develop his/her abilities and attitudes towards continuous learning
Studies arranged by the university, faculty, department or other organiser. The doctoral student selects the studies upon the recommendation of supervisors and in compliance with the doctoral study plan. No other completion modes are possible for this study unit.
Teaching language(s): Finnish, English
Assignments are assessed on the basis of how the doctoral student masters the contents of the study unit and achieves the learning outcomes of the study unit. A pass requires active participation in contact teaching and acceptable completion of assignments requiring independent work. More detailed criteria will be provided in the course description.
The study unit Other Competence to Support the Construction of Professional Expertise can comprise a maximum or 5 ECTS credits.