HYTJ4101 Teaching and Guidance (1–5 cr)
and/or guidance and reflecting on it or
- can make a clear teaching/guidance plan
- is able to appropriately implement the teaching he/she has planned, taking into account the target group and utilising different teaching technologies
- knows the regulations and principles related to teaching/guidance (e.g. equality, barrier-free access and accessibility)
- is able to collect feedback on his/her teaching or guidance and can utilise it
Teaching language(s): Finnish, English (language of report writing)
Assignments are assessed on the basis of how the doctoral student masters the contents of the study unit and achieves the learning outcomes of the study unit. A pass requires
- teaching or guidance and a written report on teaching or guidance so that the report reflects the implementation of teaching or guidance and its relationship to his/her doctoral study plan as well as career and employment goals or
- participation in teaching: active participation in contact teaching and acceptable completion of assignments requiring independent work. More detailed criteria will be provided in the course description
The Teaching and Guidance study unit can comprise a maximum of 5 ECTS credits.
Teacher in charge of the module, course or equivalent will announce possible literature and/or other materials.