HISY002 Orientation to University Studies II (1 cr)
On the course, students plan how to continue their studies and learn about identifying their own competence.
Taught course. Students participate in supervision meetings and group sessions to create a personal study plan and prepare for their bachelor’s thesis. Sample portfolio.
Participation in teaching, supervision discussions and sample portfolio.
After completing the course, the student will:
- have planned the final stage of their bachelor’s degree and the transition to master’s studies
- have an understanding of the employment opportunities in their field
- identify the key employment skills required for different career paths
- be able to identify and express their own competence
- be confident using the key job search skills