BENS6040 Training Abroad (5–25 cr)
Training acquaints student with research or planning work in the fields of biological and environmental science outside Finland. This international training allows student to develop their understanding of the working life of Master of Science. Depending of the training site, this course allows students to apply and integrate their knowledge and skills acquired in various courses. Site of training has to be accepted by the teacher who is responsible of the course. Training plan must be written in advance and training report must be written after the training.
- has a better picture of the work in his/her field outside Finland
- is able to evaluate their own skills and performance
- has learnt how to act motivated, committed and as a responsible member of the working community
- knows the essential rights and obligations of the employee and knows the job application process
- is able to plan and report their work
- is able to work in an international community
5 ECTS are accepted to compulsory courses. To the degree the maximum of 25 ECTS can be included.
Independent study (5–25 cr)
Training abroad and training report.