BENA3011 BSc seminar 1 (2 cr)
The theoretical background of the bachelor thesis. Students will learn under supervision how to write scientific text and give scientific talks. In the seminars students will learn to give and receive constructive critical feedback. Since the seminar is done in pairs, the course will teach students the ability to work in a group.
- is able to place her/his own research question to the theoretical background
- knows the central theoretical background of her/his study question
- is able to write scientific text and present the background and study questions as a scientific talk
- learns to work in a group
- is able to give an receive critical feedback
Teaching (2 cr)
Written seminar essay, written research plan, seminar presentation and feedback on others work.