BENA2003 Basic laboratory skills and safety (2–3 cr)
Students will learn laboratory safety, preparation of solutions and basic laboratory methods. Course includes lectures and exercises.
After completing this course, the student should know the following things either in theory (2 credits) or also in practice (3 credits):
- work in laboratory safely.
- handle laboratory waste properly.
- prepare solutions.
- basic methods and terms in laboratory.
- write laboratory logbook.
- basics in Excel and reporting.
Teaching (2–3 cr)
The course includes lectures, exercises and laboratory work.