KTKO104 Information and Communication Technology (3 cr)
The most important tools (e.g. word processing, spread sheets, software), cloud services, learning environments, the use and meaning of ICT, ethical principles, information search, video editing
Participation in contact teaching and/or independent study, learning assignments and/or exam. Mode of completion to be specified in the Study Programme.
Active participation in teaching and completing and passing learning assignments/exam
- be able to use the university ICT services and tools
- be able to use cloud services both individually and in groups
- know how to use ICT ethically as a student and as an expert in the field of education
- have a good understanding of the role of ICT in the work of an expert in education
- be able to use different ICT applications
- be competent in the basics of information search
Vaihtoehtoinen opintojakso: ITKP101 Tietokone ja tietoverkot työvälineenä.