EDUS1060 Entrepreneurial Learning and Project Management in Education (5 cr)
Entrepreneurship education and its various pedagogical approaches; developing entrepreneurial attitudes; theoretical background and practical tools for successful project management in the field of education.
Participation in contact teaching and/or independent study, learning assignments and/or exam. Completion mode will be specified in the study programme.
Active participation and completing and passing learning assignments/exam.
- understand the main concepts related to entrepreneurship education, work life skills and project management
- know implementation of the pedagogy of entrepreneurship education and will be able to evaluate practices in educational project management
- analyse what are the entrepreneurial attitudes
- be familiar with the critical failure and success factors in project management
- create and reflect one’s entrepreneurship education plan