EDUA290 Information Communication Technology in Guidance and Counselling (5 cr)
Students will be exposed to learning situations where they are challenged to perceive and reflect on the potential of technology in the context of career guidance and counselling. The learning outcome will be enhanced competence in the use of ICT in guidance.
Participation in contact teaching and/or independent study, learning assignments and/or exam. Mode of completion to be specified in the Study Programme.
Active participation in teaching and completing and passing learning assignments/exam.
- have understanding and knowledge in the use of ICT in guidance
- know how to apply an evidence-based theoretical framework when using ICT in guidance
- be able to create a plan for maintaining their IT literacy and technological skills
- be able to evaluate opportunities and challenges for guidance presented by the use of existing and emerging technologies
- be able to apply ICT appropriately in the guidance process